We all know that there is a distinct difference between online and traditional shopping. Online shopping can be done anywhere, anytime, and is very convenient, but the downside of online shopping is that you can't see and touch the product you are buying. Besides, there is a catch to online shopping for almost anything - finding the size. Therefore, this blog will show you how to find out your size quickly?
Below are two common and easy ways to measure your ring size at home. With a string and a ring size chart, you can get the right piece of jewelry, whether it's a treat-yourself gift or a wedding ring.
Option One: If you have a ring that already fits your finger well, you can use a ruler to measure the inside diameter of this ring:
- Take your ruler and measure straight across the inside of the ring from edge to edge.
- Take the diameter measurement in millimeters, and then use our measurement-conversion chart to find your ring size.
Option Two: You could go to a jeweler, but that doesn't fit with the doing-it-all-from-my-couch thing you've got going on. Fellow those steps and measure your ring size with simple tools:
- Wrap string or paper around the base of your finger.
- Mark the point where the ends meet with a pen.
- Measure the string or paper with a ruler (mm).
- Pick the closest measurement on the ring size chart to find your ring size.
⛳⛳At ICEGIANT Jewelry, you can have any ring custom-sized when you order. If you are confused with your size, simply contact us anytime you need us and we will be happy to assist! The most important thing is, to check here for our sparkling moissanite ring:https://theigt.com/collections/ring
Necklace size is probably the most important measurement for determining which necklace length will work best for you. Kindly measure your necklace size with these steps:
- To measure, wrap a soft tape measure around your neck, keeping the tape measure parallel to the floor as you measure.
- Then, add 2 to 4 inches (5 to 10 cm) to your neck measurement to calculate your minimum recommended chain length.
- If you are a person with a neck size measuring 13 (33 cm) to 14 ½ inches (36.8 cm), an 18-inch (45.7 cm) necklace is a good choice for necklace length.
- If you have a neck size measuring 15 (38 cm) to 16 ½ inches (41.2 cm), a 20-inch (50.8 cm) necklace would be a good choice.
- If your neck size measures 17 (43.2 cm) to 18 ½ inches (47 cm), a 22-inch (55.9 cm) necklace would be a good option for you.
⛳⛳If you have any questions regarding necklace lengths, you can contact us on Instagram @theigtofficial for quick response, we could custom any size you need, check our new drops here: https://theigt.com/collections/new-releases
Bracelet can fit closely or loosely on the wrist, but it shouldn’t slide over the heel of the hand too easily. So it becomes an important step to measure your bracelet size before we buy it. Here are the fellow steps:
Step 1:Use a tape measure, or if you do not have one, use a strip of paper, ribbon, or cord. Wrap it around your wrist where you would normally wear the bracelet.
Step 2: If you are using a strip of paper, ribbon, or cord. Mark the end of the strip and then measure the length against a ruler. This is your wrist size.
Step 3: Refer to the chart below for your wrist size and for the recommended bracelet size, which is based on a comfort fit. You should be able to fit two fingers comfortably between the bracelet and your wrist. Depending on your personal preference whether you like a snug fit, comfort fit, or a loose fit, you may need to move up or down a size accordingly to suit your preference.
⛳⛳If the above steps are too complicated, please refer to the video to get the prefect bracelet size: